Friday, July 12, 2013

Revlon Colorburst = My Latest Obsession!

So quickly quickly I must express how Revlon Colorburst is officially a staple in both my makeup bag, and my daily makeup routine.. For now at least :)


Unfortunately I've only tried one and the shade name is "Cupcake" but most definitely be trying more and adding some actual looks with the product as far as wear, and possibly some additional swatches. 

 I would compare the pigment to certain Mac lipsticks, and the texture is super creamy and non-drying in application. Not to mention the price, which is anywhere from $5 to $10 in almost any local drugstore. Checkout the quick swatch of  "Cupcake" shown below, I would compare it to a shimmery, cream version of the famous color "Saint Germain" made by MAC. Again, more to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment